aBlessedWoman-THE BLOG

Relying on the Holy Spirit, I hope to post timely messages for the benefit of those who are in need of comfort, encouragement, help, inspiration, and so much more...; even those who hunger for the True & Pure Love of God, but don't quite know or realize this fact as yet...

April 09, 2006

Mission Statement

Whilst writing this Mission Statement, I'm thinking about all the good things I hope to accomplish with this blog. At this very moment my thoughts go out to people that are hurting --many of them are hurting deeply...--, and my heart goes out to them as I reflect on this thought. Perhaps I'll be blessed with the opportunity to make a significant difference in a few hurting lives thru this blog...and maybe even beyond this blog.

I rely on the Holy Spirit to help me manage this blog...to help me post the right message at the right time for the benefit of those who are in need of comfort, encouragement, fellowship, help, inspiration, and so much more...; even those who hunger for the love of God, but don't know it.....at least not yet.

It's my sincere hope and prayer that I 'll be the vessel God is calling me to be thru this blog for I'm convinced that He will use it to extend His gracious unconditional love to one and all.

Sincerely,
Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home